Certificate in Airport Accessibility
Our Certificate in Airport Accessibility is designed to assist airport operators to make their airports more accessible for persons with disabilities, including those with reduced mobility.
This 6.5 hour course covers the key infrastructure and architectural factors to consider when designing new airport facilities or improving existing ones.
You’ll gain an understanding of:
• The term disability and the different types of disability.
• The best practices in accessible airport design and construction.
• How airport practices and procedures can be implemented and adapted to best assist persons with disabilities.
• The key accessibility considerations at each stage of the passenger journey through the airport.
• The importance of coordinating with the various stakeholders operating at the airport to assist persons with disabilities.
Become a Customer Champion
Our suite of customer experience courses also include:
ACES: Airport Customer Experience Specialist US$745.00
Disability sensitivity training US$95.00
Aviation Service Excellence While Physical Distancing US$25.00