It may be worth asking yourself whether you and the staff in your airport, are up to date on the current airport security best practices. Airports around the world are boosting the security measures that are currently in place. More often than not this includes investing in their staff’s professional development.
To help airport professionals gain a deeper understanding of key security concepts and practices, ACI’s Online Learning Centre has developed the Certificate in Airport Security.
The Certificate in Airport Security consists of the following modules:
- Introduction to Aviation Security
- Basic Security Measures
- The Structure of Aviation Security
- Understanding Threat and Risk Assessment
- Security Technologies and their Capabilities
- Human Factors, Safety Culture, Training
- Alternative Security Measures
- Quality Assurance and Quality Management
- Security Incident and Response
Price: USD $695
Duration: Approximately 10 hours