The Online Learning Centre (OLC) has collaborated with one of the world’s top higher education institutions, McGill University to deliver a Certificate in Project Management.
Learn how to effectively plan and schedule your airports’ projects whilst ensuring that costs are controlled, quality standards are met, and team members understand the importance of working collaboratively to complete the project goals.
This comprehensive online course consists of 14 online modules of theory and concepts as well as:
• Case studies
• Live webinars led by McGill’s project management experts
• Practical tips
You’ll gain an understanding of:
• Project Management Foundations
• The Project Environment
• Project Managers & Their Role
• Project Integration Management
• Project Scope Management
• Project Schedule Management
• Project Cost Management
• Project Quality Management
• Project Resource Management
• Project Communications Management
• Project Risk Management
• Project Procurement Management
• Project Stakeholder Management
• Bringing it All Together
Upon successfully completing the course, you will receive an attestation from McGill’s School of Continuing Studies indicating that you have earned 35 Contact Hours of formal project management.
Price: US $950.00
Duration: Approximately 35 hours